Delivery, Returns & Exchanges
The prices listed below are per order,not per item
UK Customers have three delivery options when shopping at bellasorella.co.uk at your own discretion.
- 1-3 Day Delivery by 4pm (cut of time is 15:00pm Mon-Fri) £3.99
Time frame between 8:00- 15:00. ETA of 2 hour window is advised if mobile/email is captured. Not available in all areas of Highlands or BT postcodes*
*BT Postcodes and some areas within the Highlands will be sent out via Royal Mail Signed service.
UK Non Mainland
- Channel Islands & Isle of Man Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class (expected delivery 3-5 working days) £3.99
- Republic of Ireland Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed For (excepted delivery 3-5 working days) £5.99
Outside the UK
- Europe contract signed for (Items insured up to £50) £9.99
- Rest of the world contract signed for (Items insured for £50) £11.99
Delivery is FREE when you spend over £50 at Bella Sorella *only applies to UK customers
During holidays or busy periods, deliveries may take longer (bank holidays and the Christmas period)
If you have not received your delivery within 7 working days, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to 25 working days for delivery to anywhere outside the UK. Note that these delivery periods are expected guidelines, but we will not be held liable if your delivery takes longer. The products will be your responsibility from time of delivery.
All orders are agreed to be delivered by the chosen courier by bellasorella.co.uk
All packages will be delivered by UK Mail (Next Day Delivery) or Recorded Royal Mail where-by a signature on receipt will be needed otherwise you may need to collect the package from your local depot or wherever is stated on the card left by the courier. This is for your own piece of mind that you will receive the goods. Parcels will be held at the depop office for a period of 5 working days before being returned back to sender If you prefer delivery to a work address or elsewhere please state this when placing your order.
Please ensure you return/exchange your unused goods, as sold. This includes original packaging, tags and labels, within 14 days of receiving your goods. You also have 14 days to report a faulty item to us. We will process your return and determine if you are eligible to receive a full refund or exchange as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days from when you gave us notice of cancellation. If we determine a full refund, we will refund the price of the product in full and any applicable delivery charges* However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. If your exchange can not be met because of unavailability we will contact you using your details and issue a refund alternative. If we believe you are not eligible for a full refund/exchange we will contact you to arrange re-delivery (personalised items and earrings are not eligible for refund.)
* UK customers standard next day delivery charge (£4.00)
How to return:
• Keep a copy of the despatch note for your records and enclose the completed returns form with the goods.
• If there is any additional information you would like to add regarding the order, use the back of the form.
• Please label your parcel with the return address (see left).
• Take the parcel to your local Post Office and make sure you’re provided with proof of postage
• Retain the proof of postage until you receive a full refund/exchange.